Tuesday, March 30, 2010

COLLAGE REFLECTION

THINK CREATIVELY:
The creative elements that were on my poster was the six word memoir because I tried to find a memoir that would represent what happened most of the time in the collage. In my collage, the memoir represented the pictures and the most of the scenes in the movie.

Reason Critically:
The images and the test that i selected helps me understand the hardships that the Lost Boy's went through during the time of the civil war within its country. This helped me understand by showing me that people got killed while running away from the people who were shooting their families.

COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY:
My poster creates awareness of their journey by showing pictures when they were facing challenges that the boys had never faced before and being forced migrated out of their own country because of the civil war within the country


Live Ethically:
I think my collage demonstrated an emotional respone from my audience by my collage which had pictures of people getting killed and the sadness of what they had to go through during the hardships of the war. I think when people looked at my collage, i think they wanted to help the Sudanese boys when they were in the crisis for the land borders.

No comments: