Wednesday, March 17, 2010

VOID 2nd HOMEWORK BAND

IN PARAGRAPH:
5. First, when I saw the black dot on others people, I thought they were the lucky ones to have the black dot. I saw people being excited or sad when they saw that they had no dot on their paper. I was very curious what was going to happen with the people with dots and no dots. But after, Mr. Housego told us that the black dot was a bad thing, I was happy because the black dot was for the people who were going to do the playing test of smooth.

4. I felt curious and scared about the paper because I though the paper would be like a note saying that I have to go to detenion or something like those. At first, I thought It was like those notes, but I was getting curious of the book so I thought it would be the ending of the story that we havent finished. Then, I thought It would be something for my parents so I went with this idea. I was so curious that I couldn't wait so I removed one of the staples and saw what was inside and I reliezed it was my second idea which is the ending of the story. I didnt follow instructions because I was too curious and wanted to read the ending of the story.

BRIEF:
1. I would call this story, the mysterious lottery, and not the lottery because I couldnt even predict what was going to happen if the box was messed up. In addition to the predicitions, I couldn't even guess why those people would do the lottery.

2. I thought the people weren't going to do the lottery and I thought of this because I thought this wasn't a big deal for those people in the village.

3. When the ending wasnt given to me, I was going to ask the teacher, what book it was called and ask him if I could borrow it.

No comments: